Barbados - Rihanna's home



I finally “discovered" this wonderful Caribbean island in March this year. This was my first encounter with the Atlantic Ocean, the Caribbean and Barbados ...
Despite the fact that I spent only a week there I loved this place with all my heart!

If you love beautiful weather, sandy beaches, palm trees and Reggae music? Believe me, your first choice should be the unmissable Barbados.




It’s hard not to love everything about this exotic island. The phenomenal nature makes it easy to forget about the rest of the world. Caribbean Sea on my feet every day, and the strong sun on my cheeks. Even after the first day, my skin began to resemble the bright colour of the crabs that could be seen on the beach – bright red. Even the cream with high SPF did not help my sore skin, and the temperature was not so high ...
The sun in Barbados is very tricky - when you're there, make sure all of your creams are as protective as possible (SPF 50+).

What you see in the Caribbean Sea is magnificent. Bright fish and coral that I had only seen before in large aquariums or television programs. Prepare yourself, because what you see is not only multi-coloured fish, but also the giant sea turtles! 


A huge attraction for diving enthusiasts would have to be the island shipwrecks; the one I visited was at the bottom of the sea, near Turtle Bay. You wont need special equipment for diving because this shipwreck is in shallow and clear water. I advise bringing good goggles, a snorkel and flippers.

I’m sure you already know that the islands proud idol is Rihanna, who grew up here in Saint Michael - a popular tourist area.
Rihanna is very supported and loved by many of the islands citizens - from morning to night you can hear her songs on every street.

It is not easy to bump into Rihanna here unfortunately - she very occasionally enjoys holidays back home. Although fans can go to see her new home at One Sandy Lane, St. James. There is also a local store, which was once run by her father.

All in all, Barbados is a very beautiful island. Whether you are attracted to the traditional wooden houses painted in pastel fairy-tale like colours, or the immaculate clear blue sea. Barbados is a great island I want everyone to experience.








3 comments: