Say "yes" in Mauritius




Do you want to answer "Yes" in a unique and unforgettable place? Can you picture all of the memories from the proposal to the honeymoon? If so, pack this: Passport, Bikini, Wedding Dress and flights to Mauritius!





As a little girl, I always dreamed of a traditional wedding: My white veil, church full of guests, loving man by my side. Today I know that not everything needs to maintain its tradition and a modest wedding overlooking the ocean can be a hit.

Most lovers choose exotic countries, fulfilling their wildest dreams. However I never thought that Mauritius is such a common choice for newlyweds.

During the plane journey I overheard talks about engagements. Weddings that will be taking place on the island as well. "Lunatics" - I thought. Who wants to plan a wedding with a giant gown, guests, suits, and every other aspect of the wedding, at the other end of the world!

This one, however, had a great idea, and what is more, a huge desire to organize a wedding in such a distant country!


Just look at this church (Cap Malheureux). Do I have to write anything else?

The image of a beautiful church and the beautiful bride in her immaculate white dress, flowers and loving Mr. Young. Isn’t that just what every woman dreams of... Preserving the tradition while enjoying a priceless view of the Indian Ocean...

For those who are less traditional and love the beauty of nature, I recommend another idea: Mauritius’ wedding on the beach. It has a lot of advantages, but the biggest is that you do not need shoes! - More space in your suitcase and comfort for your feet. If you choose this option, select the Belle Mare or Trou aux biches. These beaches are exceptional!




Engagement, wedding, honeymoon – Those are one of the things which have a great significance in our lives. Everyone wants to spend those exceptional moments in a different way that will be special and memorable.



I still do not know where my wedding awaits me. I hope, however, that once I say, "Yes", this will be the most memorable and important day of my life.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a dreamer :) but the dreams can become true and maybe you will have a exotic wedding :-*

    ReplyDelete