Trou aux biches - World's leading destination



After a twelve-hour flight, the only thing I wished for was a cold shower and a comfortable bed. My excitement and curiosity won but with fatigue - I swapped my comfortable trainers into sandals and literally ran to the beach.

What I saw exceeded my wildest expectations. The blue colour of the Indian Ocean rejoiced my eyes, and the sand that is as soft as flour caressed my feet. Everyone has their own idea of paradise, with the warm and gentle wind breezing through my hair. I think I have found mine.




Throughout our stay in Mauritius, we visited a number of other beaches: north, east, and west. Unfortunately, none of them were as close to my heart as Trou aux biches. Therefore, if you are planning a vacation to this beautiful island and you love and admire paradise panoramic views, clear water and beautiful weather? This is the place for you.

When it comes to bathing in the ocean, this is the perfect place for children. It has in fact very shallow shores, and the water surface is calm and free from waves. You will not, therefore, fear for your children, and enjoy a pleasant time on the beach.

I encourage you to purchase diving masks (masks cost about 600 rupees). You will be able to see all the underwater wonders of nature. The Indian Ocean is full of amazing and diverse colourful fish. However, be very aware of the sea urchins and stonefish lurking below on unsuspecting rocks and coral. These can ruin a holiday for anybody, although I luckily saw neither on my travels.

The only downside is that the beach can be very popular, hence the prices during hot seasons. This is a downside for those who value their peace and quiet. The local vendors try to sell you their “original” and “home-made” wares and although sometimes this can be a nuisance, it is all part of the experience.



Travelling makes my heart beat faster. I soak up every breath of wind, every ray of sunshine, every drop of rain. Everything new is exciting, and these memories will stay with me in my heart forever. I hope that you take it upon yourself to visit this magnificent island and see all of this for yourself, and hopefully you will find your paradise too.






0 comments:

Post a Comment